Thursday, December 8, 2016

Final Assignment Anthology - Revised - My Love for Breakfast Food


My appreciation for breakfast food began as a small child. During my childhood, my mother always told me breakfast was the most important meal of the day. As years have progressed in my life I could not agree more. My breakfasts are by no means dull. No cardboard cereal or blandly flavored food. It's go big or go home when it comes to breakfast food. My breakfasts consist of full course meals, ones which you would find at restaurants. You would never expect a child or a college student to prepare such extravagant meals for breakfast but, I do. My breakfast defines who I am. It starts me off on my day and sets the mood and pace for the day. Which, brings to my main point on how there is a unique bond/relationship between man and food.

The relationship between man and food is all based on the emotional level of the person eating or cooking the food. For example, have you ever been to a restaurant and was served a terrible meal? I have, and, I have seen this happen too many people. A majority of our reactions are all the same. We become disgusted, displeased with the restaurant,  grumpy, some even angry. Whereas, if provided a very pleasing meal your emotions will be more happy, joyful, pleasurable etc... For me food reflects my personality. Since I am a very bright person, my appetite caters towards bright, flavorful, spicy, sugary foods. I love the different combinations of foods and flavors that mix in my mouth when eating these type of dishes. I totally agree with Fanny Fern, an American columnist, who wrote that "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"(1). Food and our human emotions are intertwined. It is part of our lifestyle to love food. Food makes us who we are and defines where we are from.

In the photos below, take your time and enjoy them. Food is all about enjoyment. All photos were taken by me at the Original Pancake House. Their unique style to breakfast and enjoyment for making breakfast food is shown through the quality of their food. My breakfast experience has been great here and I will continue to enjoy their fantastic, fun and flavorful service and food.

(1) http://www.foodreference.com/html/qheart.html
 

#FrenchPancakes#cinnamonytwist

#theomelettelover

#blessed#heavenonaplate

No comments:

Post a Comment