Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Reflection on Food Blog Drafts

The peer review for my two drafts on my food blog post I think were very helpful. I think the peer review is helpful because the review shows how other people will perceive my writing style and my post. Plus, my peer reviewer is able to tell me where they personally think I should expand or condense my ideas. I will definitely be taking my peer reviewers comments and suggestions into consideration upon revising my two food blog post on New Orleans.

My first post on Seafood Okra Gumbo my peer review told me that she like my introduction and the historical aspect that I added about Gumbo. She suggested that I should however, expand upon my experience of tasting Gumbo and who originally made Gumbo and what different cultures helped establish Gumbo in New Orleans. Other comments she made were simple grammatical errors which, I really appreciate because I do not want the reader to have any difficulty or confusion.

In my second post on New Orleans Wedding Cakes my peer reviewer told me that she loved my historical context because, she said she had nevertheless knew about the traditional ribbon pulling in New Orleans. She also mentioned that she was a bit confused at the beginning of my article where I talk about the abstract of the unmentioned article. I will be fixing that along with grammatical errors to avoid confusion amongst my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment