Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Peer Review of Food Proposal Reflection


Peer Review of Food Proposal Reflection

In my peer review of my food proposal on New Orleans: Experiencing Traditional and Cultural Food, my peer reviewer overall expressed to me that he loved my idea of talking about New Orleans with an inclusion of the Traditional and Cultural aspect. He also loved the passion I was able to express throughout my food proposal.  The passion I expressed he felt will be very visible, and will hopefully, inspire readers to want to read and comment on your posts. The only thing he suggested was, if, I wanted to incorporate the idea of what the future of New Orleans would look like or where I think it was headed, I could possibly write about where I thought the future for New Orleans Food and Culture are going. This could be hypothetically speaking or research based; however, I like the idea but, I do not think that is a central/main point that I want to focus as part of my food blog. I want my food blog to be strictly focused on the history of New Orleans Food and Culture while, talking about the importance of keeping this portion of American culture and heritage alive. I feel like if I were to include the portion he suggested it would take away from the traditional food and culture pieces that I will be writing about along with my whole stance is for New Orleans not to be updated but for the French Market and everything around to be left intact.

1 comment: